[Samba] Login Script Doesn't

Frederico Madeira fred at farmaciadospobres.com.br
Fri Oct 3 11:44:23 GMT 2003

Bob,

My problem like your.

I have a login script  called by login.bat. In win 2k and xp, he works
fine (map drivers and sync time) but in win 9x machine he don't work. He
start the dos windows show running the commands, tell me that map ans
syc was ok but noting is shared and time isn't sync.

I don't know what occour.

Frederico Madeira
Coordenador de Suporte
N. Landim Comércio Ltda