[Samba] Automatic printer driver installation - PLEASE urgently RESPONS

Kenneth Braagaard Petersen kp at gcs.dk
Thu Oct 2 18:26:58 GMT 2003

Dear tech support,

Sorry to interrupt you guys, and I understand you are getting a lot of
mail
every day, but we having a big problems about to let Windows XP client
automatic add printer driver from the Samba Server (2.2.8a), we can not
find any documentations on the internet, only on the Windows 95/98
client, and if we are follow this description it is not working
properly. I really hope you can send me a link to the documentation or
link me a person who was success to get this working correct.

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Kenneth Braagaard Petersen
kp at gcs.dk

Graphic Computer Support A/S