[Samba] Samba-3.0.0-1 tdb_fetch failed

Chris Douglass ALLEN.C.DOUGLASS at saic.com
Wed Oct 1 21:22:18 GMT 2003

I had this issue when using the Adobe Windows NT/2K/XP dlls as described
in the CUPS-HOWTO section on installing drivers on the server. You
should replace these files with the cups-samba drivers. There are
probably newer ones, but the URL I've got is here:
ftp://ftp.easysw.com/pub/cups/winnt
Good Luck!
Chris