[Samba] Introduction, and Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide

Harry, Jill Jill_Harry at Prenhall.com
Wed Oct 1 19:13:05 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I am the editor at Prentice Hall PTR working with John Terpstra and Jelmer
Vernooij on the publication of The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference
Guide. I have been lurking on the list, interested in seeing the comments
regarding the release of Samba-3, and wanted to introduce myself.

Also, since we have received so many queries regarding the book, John asked
me to let you know the status. The book is at the printer's right now. It
will be in our warehouse Oct 21 with availability through all retail outlets
about 10 days later, including overseas outlets soon after that. You can
preorder the book right now through Amazon.

I promise not to be commercial in future posts, but would be happy to answer
any questions. I hope you will find the book useful, and look forward to
receiving any comments you may have on it.

Thanks in advance.

Jill

Jill Harry
Executive Editor
Prentice Hall PTR
5585 Bear Creek Drive
Cathey's Valley, CA 95306
209-374-3402
209-374-3406 fax
www.phptr.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.