[Samba] unable to save share permissions changes with 3.0

Eamonn Hamilton EAMONN.HAMILTON at saic.com
Wed Oct 1 08:03:41 GMT 2003

I've tried using the MMC on a W2K system to edit the permissions. I was
logged in as a domain admin account, which is mapped to a local user on
the samba box and is entered in as an admin user on the share.

The system itself is a member server in a resource domain, while the
accounts I'm trying to add come from a trusted domain, if that makes a
difference.

Cheers,
Eamonn

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 23:22, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
--
Eamonn Hamilton

Senior Technical Designer
Technical Projects and Design (North)