[Samba] HELP! initialise_groups/initgroups input/output error

Jason B. linuxguy89 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 23:01:41 GMT 2003

Hello everyone,

I asked about this problem a few days ago because I am
at a loss as to what is causing it. Below is the
message I posted. I am resending it because I could
really use some help, and because the address I
originally sent it from has been inundated with
message after message containing the Kaspersky virus.
I must say that it is sad that people that send
messages to mailing lists are being hit with spam and
viruses by others that are harvesting addresses from
the messages. It seriously annoys me - spam and such
is certainly in at a high level these days. Anyhow,
thanks for any help.