[Samba] can't join W2003 domain with 3.0.0 (krb ticket is OK though)

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 13:41:27 GMT 2003

Hi Jochen,

	on another security issue, how do your samba servers authenticate to your idmap ldap backend server? Do you have to allow anonymous write access? I certinly would feel this was poor if that's the case.
And you have listed only one LDAP server as your backend, will this not cause a big problem if it falls over? Can you specify more than one LDAP backend server?

	thanks Andy Smith.