[Samba] Stupid Little Doubt

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Thu Oct 30 17:06:31 GMT 2003

Hi , i cant talk bout mysql but see example for user adding , machine adding
( here for suse distro )

a linux group Machines has to be there

addmachinescript = /usr/sbin/useradd -g Machines -c Machine -d /dev/null -s
/bin/false %u

adduserscript = /usr/sbin/useradd -m %u

study man smb.conf for more options ( these are valid for samba 3 )

Best Regards