[Samba] Snap Server: filesizes are incorrectly displayed in Mac OS X over smb

Ben Stratton-Woodward ben at exposureltd.com
Thu Oct 30 16:12:56 GMT 2003

Hi There,
I saw the post on the web: ³fix for bug 564: filesizes are incorrectly
displayed in Mac OS X² and wondered if you could shed some light on the
issue as the thread left me a bit confused (I expect I missed something).

I have exactly the same issue myself; On our Snap Server the filesizes are
incorrectly displayed in Mac OS X over smb, they all read 16MB)

I would appreciate any assistance you are kind enough to offer.

Many Kind Thanks

Ben