[Samba] Samba and Roaming Profiles

Nathan Ehresman nehresma at css.tayloru.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:42:08 GMT 2003

Lukas,

I have an idea how you might be able to do it, but the disclaimer is that I
haven't tried this.  :)

- set the global "logon path" property to be "\\MYSERVER\profiles"
- create a profiles share
- set the share's "valid users" property for who should be able to connect
  (or conversely set "invalid users")
- set the share's "path" to be something like: /var/lib/profiles/%u

Something along these lines I am thinking might work.

--
nre
:wq