[Samba] share permissions

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Oct 30 02:03:58 GMT 2003

>>How can I add another user or group to Samba so the teacher and student
have full >>>>
>>control over the folder?

Have something like

valid users = user1 user2 <-- should be self explanatory
write list = @teachers  <--this is the groupings (same as *nix Groups)

something likt that

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate