[Samba] File Permission Question

Philip Bubel philip at bubel.com
Wed Oct 29 22:17:42 GMT 2003

Hello All,
    Got a little problem that I'm hoping somebody can help me solve.  I've
got a samba server set as the office's file server.  We have a large common
share that different people put documents in, and are to be modified by
other people.  I need to setup samba so that when a new file is created it
is writeable to the entire group, not just the person who created it.  Here
is any example.

Current:
drwxr-xr-x    7 hhaynes  hhaynes  foobar.txt

What I need
drwxrwxr-x    hhaynes hr (or whatever the group owning the directory is)

If anybody can point me in the right direction it would be most helpful.
Thanks.

Philip Bubel
philip at bubel.com