[Samba] pc75089 ( 194.180.75.89) couldnt find service

emma emma juicy1999_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 08:50:38 GMT 2003

I have reinstalled SUSE8.0 and Samba2.2.3a

my network printer installation thru YAST2 was
unsucceful, but achieved only thru KDE Print Manager.

When i attempt a Printtest thru YAST2 it produces no
output.

Although Samba localhost Server displays Active
Connections:

PID: 1297
CLIENT: pc75089
IP ADDRESS: 194.180.75.89

I do not understand why it still gives me these error
pc75089 80.75.89) couldnt find service. When i try to
print thru my Windows server.

I can identify my Samba server on my Windows server.

Can anyone help pls.

Iyke