[Samba] newbie stuff

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Wed Oct 29 06:08:33 GMT 2003

Frankly, I don't have a clue what you are actually asking.

you want to mount user home directories in the samba server? clients are
98/95/nt/2k/xp etc??

>>everyone will have windows partition according to
>>their needs..  so partition numbers will also vary...and ofcourse hard
disk
>>size will differ..

And what does the above mean?? I'm too confused to help. maybe my english
comprehension is bad.

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate