[Samba] Automatic Windows Patch Deployment "autoit"

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Tue Oct 28 10:40:20 GMT 2003

Hi,
i tested autoit from samba netlogon and it works like charme
for sure you have to be admin for several programs but you can start any
install
with "run as" funktion if desired.
your service idea with firestarter seems to me a very good idea, i will
include that in my thoughts
to universal deployment.
i think if more people would share to this problem a gnu deployment system
like "netinstall" should be possible
i wonder that there are not many projects about that
Best Regards