[Samba] Automatic Windows Patch Deployment (OS Agnostic)

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Sun Oct 26 16:57:12 GMT 2003

Looking at registry keys. Very good idea. Seems like this could be a
<check> entry for each package, or multiple, that was checked just
before install. If it passes, the install isn't actually run, but the
entry is made in the local file that the package is in fact installed.
Will make bringing a system up to date easy. Good idea! Thanks!

GPG: It's not high on MY priority list. I don't need it in my
environment. I am only a small office with 30 computers. :) However, it
is definatly something I want to do... and plan to do, when time allows.
Or somebody could submit patches! Yay for open source!

Good day.