[Samba] Automatic Windows Patch Deployment (OS Agnostic)

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Sun Oct 26 16:14:48 GMT 2003

This will install any type of package, of any form, that can be
installed silently from the command line.

MSI's are of course easy. msiexec /i path to msi. However, almost any
program out there has silent install options of some sort. This makes no
distinction. If it can be installed by running a program with various
options, this utility can do it.

And you can of course make your own .bat files for packages.