[Samba] re: re: Samba 2.27 as print server

Bryant, Phillip -AES Phillip.Bryant at itt.com
Fri Oct 24 15:19:55 GMT 2003

Doug,

Yes, I am using LPRNG and will give a look at my config. I've got 9
printers, 5 Laser Jets and 4 Ink jets.

How did you associate the Lexmark driver with your samba printer? Did
you do it through the gui view of the samba servers print admin or did
you associate it through the rpcclient command? Same question goes for
how did you install the driver.

Did you install the driver from a workstation or from a win2k server
resource cd or from a Win2K server? Also, do you have the W32X86
directory created and shared as print$?