[Samba] Re: samba 2.27 as print server

Robert Robertedstrom at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 17:48:37 GMT 2003

If you are using lprng, you can add ":done_jobs=0:\" option to your
printer's /etc/printcap entry.  To delete the jobs, use the "-r" option for
the printer's print command.  The done_jobs option removes the "printed"
jobs from the printer status whereas the -r deletes the spooled jobs.

Since it looks like you got your printers working, can you look at my
problem?  I have a samba server and am trying to get printers to work with
XP and 2k clients.  9x clients work just fine.  My problem is at
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/msg73196.html.  I would really
appreciate if you tell me how you got your setup working.  What kind of
printers do you have?

Thanks in advance.
Bob.

"Bryant, Phillip -AES" <Phillip.Bryant at itt.com> wrote in message
news:3FB53C8FED80D440841DCFE8CB0514CF0F9C0A at AES-MAILCLST.aes.de.ittind.com..