[Samba] samba 3.0 kerberos question

Bob Bartels zibit at andromeda.uc.utoledo.edu
Wed Oct 22 20:19:20 GMT 2003

I have successfully joined a machine to a active directory and got a kerberos
session ticket.

Smbclient //server/share$ -k works and allows me access to the dirs on a
server in the domain in which I authenticated and received a krb ticket from.

smbmount //server/share$ /localmount -o krb Should work as well...right?? NO!

I get this error when I try it:

Warning: kerberos support will only work for samba servers
Anonymous login successful
2348: tree connect failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)
SMB connection failed

Why is this happening and is there a way to mount a sharepoint after getting a
kerberos ticket without having the re-authenticate?

Thanks

Bob