[Samba] Active Directory

Joshua Schmidlkofer menion at asylumwear.com
Tue Oct 21 20:51:39 GMT 2003

You have to change some security settings in Windows 2003, by default it
requires packet signatures, etc.  Other people here are more qualified
than me.  However, here are the changes that I made:

In AD: [Default Domain Controller Policy, and possible the local policy
on the domain controllers]

  Disable:  Digitally Sign Communication (always)
  Disable:  Digitally Encrypt Secure Channel Data (always)
  Disable:  Require Windows 2000 (or greater) strong key