[Samba] Samba3 & LDAP Can't join domain with Win2k Pro

Nicko nicko at free.fr
Tue Oct 21 18:40:16 GMT 2003

So when i create an user account with the script from IdealX
(smbldap-useradd.pl), i can log with this user on my Linux Box it's normal,
but if i want to use this account on Samba Network i have to create the same
account in /etc/passwd  with useradd ?

So i have to create a root account too in my Ldap ? And an Administrator
Account in my /etc/passwd ?

It's strange now ? Or did i miss something ?

Nicko