[Samba] SAMBA 3 and Windows2000 mixed mode trust

Phil Quinney philip.quinney at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 21 13:53:55 GMT 2003

Thanks for your help Jerry. I think I came across the bug you are
talking about - in our tests we also tried Samba as a member in the AD
domain and could only have things work if there was a local unix user
for any user in the AD domain that wanted to connect to the Samba
machine.

Thanks again to all of the Samba developers.

Phil