[Samba] Errors till I do wbinfo -t

CORVI Pierre emmanuel CORVIPE at e-i.com
Fri Oct 17 14:35:01 GMT 2003

Hello,

I have set up samba-3.0.0 on a rh9.0 box. I am using it to authenticate users for squid 2.5.
No problems, all works well. The samba server join the windows 2000 native domain as
an ADS member.
The only thing is, in /var/log/messages I have this :
oct 17 16:03:50 prx-test winbindd[914]:   cli_nt_session_open: cli_nt_create failed on pipe \NETLOGON to machine XDMCS03.  Error was NT_STATUS_PIPE_NOT_AVAILABLE
several times, till I enter the command wbinfo -t two times.
The first time I get :	[root at prx-test root]# wbinfo -t
			checking the trust secret via RPC calls failed
			error code was NT_STATUS_PIPE_NOT_AVAILABLE (0xc00000ac)
And the second time :	[root at prx-test root]# wbinfo -t
			checking the trust secret via RPC calls succeeded

After that, no more messages from winbind in /var/log/messages.
As anyone an idea?

Thx in advance.
	Pierre-Emmanuel