[Samba] Windows Progamams and Samba PDC

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Fri Oct 17 07:25:39 GMT 2003

Hi,
you should update to samba 3, and make a group mapping from unix root group
to domain administrators and local administrators
i use this script i.e.
#!/bin/bash

net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=root
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Users" unixgroup=users
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Guests" unixgroup=nobody
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Administrators" unixgroup=ntadmin
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Users" unixgroup=users
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Guests" unixgroup=nobody
net groupmap modify ntgroup="System Operators" unixgroup=sys
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Account Operators" unixgroup=ntadmin
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Backup Operators" unixgroup=bin
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Print Operators" unixgroup=lp
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Replicators" unixgroup=daemon
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Power Users" unixgroup=sys

then this problem is fixed
Best Regards