[Samba] vfs module for interpreting a script on file access

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Sun Nov 30 23:28:05 GMT 2003

Hi, i am not sure if i under stand you in the right way,
but samba compiled with vfs having the the right options in the conf and a
antivirus solution checks
the files on the demand if an smb client opens it.
I am unclear for what you should need a script
having this entry in a share i. e.
vfs objects = vscan-fprotd

will do the job with fprotd daemon

Best Regards