[Samba] User must change password on next logon

tbey at tbey.com tbey at tbey.com
Sat Nov 29 16:40:25 GMT 2003

I am using tdbsam as the backend.  When I use the usrmgr tool I can select
user must change password on next logon.  When I run the command pdbedit
-Lv "username", I can see the password must change field set to 0.  Is
there a pdbedit command that will allow me to set that field to 0 without
using usermgr.

Thanks
Terrance Bey