[Samba] Linux/Samba for the first time

Joel Hammer joel at hammershome.com
Sat Nov 29 02:22:21 GMT 2003

Another way is to use guest account = root in global and guest ok = yes in
the shares (might work in global, too) you want to give full access to.
This is crude but it works. After you get experience, you could easily
tighten up security, (which you really should do) but it is nice to get
things working.

Joel