[Samba] Just a thought, all this "swen" stuff, this list

Arturo Busleiman arturo.busleiman at intraredes.com
Fri Nov 28 13:20:55 GMT 2003

True. This account was new. No one new about it. Openldap and Samba where
the two firsts lists where I posted from it. I automatically started to
get spam. It's not a crazy idea to think conspirationally. It's just a
list, and it's plain easy to attack it.

--
Arturo   Busleiman   -  [ i n t r a R e d e s   s r l ]
Piedras 264 - 2 A (C1070AAF) - Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA
mailto:arturo.busleiman at intraredes.com