[Samba] ACL Security-tab missing users and groups

Pirkka Luukkonen samba at con3.org
Fri Nov 28 12:50:22 GMT 2003

Hi!

I'm using Samba 3.0 pdc with Debian Woody, LDAP and ACL-support. ACL works
great, but if I try to ADD an acl-permission via windows security-tab there
is none to choose from. It shows that my domain is selected and there are
some basic users (Everyone, Authenticated users, CREATOR-OWNER etc.) that
can be chosen, but no users or groups of mine.

Is this by design or am I missing something here?

I can however type the name of the user I want to add to the textfield and
it works fine, only group names don't work.

 --
Pirkka