[Samba] Just a thought, all this "swen" stuff, this list

Initech initech at r00tserverz.net
Thu Nov 27 19:30:26 GMT 2003

It seems anyone posting to this list gets a deluge (and I mean a
deluge) of virus infected windows garbage.  It's basically enough to
ruin any email address you sign up to the list with; it doesn't matter
if you have a virus scanner integrated with your MTA, I really don't
want to see 200 virus notifications a day because i posted to this
list.  I have been getting about 20MB of swen a day since i first
posted here.

Not to espouse conspiracy theories, but it really seems like this list
is under attack.  Can there be sme warning about this on the list
signup page? Like, "Use a throwaway email address for this list", etc.

I'm not complaining, just that I think some sort of warning is in
order here.  This swen stuff is totally out of control.