[Samba] Re: Office 2000 / Windows 2000

Nick Gale nick at thegales.me.uk
Sun Nov 23 20:39:15 GMT 2003

Further to this, I have upgraded to the latest Pre release as I have seen
similar posts about this and Jeremy's advice to upgrade.

It has made no difference I'm afraid.

One other side to this problem that other people have posted about is that
Excel reports a read only file as doesn't exist. i.e. you can not open a
read only file at all.

Help please!

Thanks

Nick