AW: AW: [Samba] Can't join my domain

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Sun Nov 23 19:55:17 GMT 2003

Thanks John that did it!  I'm a little frustrated with the O'Reilly
Using Samba 2nd Ed book - it advertises that it covers 3.0 but has
omissions such as this.  Now that I reread the book I think some of the
times they refer to "add user script" they meant "add machine script".
Lucky for me this list is so helpful! :-)

-Fran