AW: AW: [Samba] Can't join my domain

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Sun Nov 23 19:01:36 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 11:40, Hendrik wrote:
> Please send your smb.conf for examine.

Pretty much all the same settings as the version I posted in the
original message but here it is again

[global]
  netbios name = ds119b
  workgroup = CISSAMBADOMAIN
  wins support = yes
  encrypt passwords = yes
  domain master = yes
  local master = yes
  preferred master = ye
  os level = 65
  security = user
  domain logons = yes

  ; roaming profile support
  logon path = \\%L\profiles\%u\%m
  logon script = logon.bat

  logon drive = H:
  logon home = \\%L\%u\.win_profile\%m

  time server = yes

  ; list of admins on the XP box?
  ;domain admin group = root fran ;from book but Samba3 doesn't like it

  ; script for adding users
  add user script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d /dev/null -g 100 -s /bin/false
-M %u

[netlogon]
  path = /usr/local/samba/lib/netlogon
  writable = no