[Samba] Starting with Samba - first impressions

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Fri Nov 21 20:21:39 GMT 2003

Yep, figured as much. :-)  /etc/xinetd.d/swat didn't exist on my RH9
stock install, so I created it with the content recommended in the Using
Samba book.  The book recommended "only from = localhost".  Once I
commented that out, it works fine.  Wonder why it doesn't think I am
coming from localhost?

Thanks!

-Fran