[Samba] [Homes] directories created by winbind - permissions ?

leopardb leopardb at club-internet.fr
Fri Nov 21 19:17:42 GMT 2003

Hi,

I eventually made it work !
Samba/winbind/pam.d/*
There's only one thing left :
When my win2k users connect to the linux box (samba 2.2.8+winbind), they
have a home directory created on the fly (if it wasn't already there).
But the default permissions are drwxr-xr-x. I've tried all '* masks' but
they concern only the files created by the users in their directory.

The linux box's hostname is alig.
My problem is 'user2' can connect to '//alig/user1' there he will only
list directory's contents. But i don't even want user2 being able to
list user1's home directory. Do i have to replace permissoins on each
created directory (which is not a solution) or is it possible to set
default permissions on template homedir ?

Thx :)