[Samba] Which Linux best suits Samba3?

Arturo Busleiman buanzo at intraredes.com
Fri Nov 21 19:06:01 GMT 2003

GNU/Linux suits it nicely.

The only thing a distribution adds is: Support, documentation and
installation/configuration programs. I like suse for that, but I do also
love Slackware. And I like Debian's apt-get, which I use on SuSE :P

Use any distribution where you can get GCC to work, so you can download,
compile and install the required libraries for samba, and then, samba
itself.

Bye

PS: I work for the argentinian SuSE business partner :P

--
Arturo   Busleiman   -  [ i n t r a R e d e s   s r l ]
Piedras 264 - 2 A (C1070AAF) - Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA
mailto:arturo.busleiman at intraredes.com