[Samba] samba and OSX issue

Philip Edelbrock phil at edgedesign.us
Fri Nov 21 18:47:06 GMT 2003

OS-X wants Samba 3.0.  It fixes a lot of issues that OS-X has with SMB.
Another issue you may be hitting is large file support.  You might do
some searches in the list to see if there are discussions related to
that which you may be experiencing.

BTW- OS-X in general seems to have flakey network support.  It is
getting better, but it's been my #1 headache.

Phil