[Samba] Is smbpasswd against windows 2003 server working?

Tim Jordan timothy_jordan at labor.state.ak.us
Fri Nov 21 17:01:02 GMT 2003

Andrew, what is a good way to troubleshoot winbind?  I can login using
w2k domain accts, I can use w2k domain groups on shares, but I can't
seem to use a domain account on a share:

[test]
path = /test
valid users = BUZZ
write list = BUZZ

The user on the windows client is promted for credentials but nothing
works....
Please advise,
Tim