[Samba] help with charsets

Wayne Rasmussen wayne at mail.gomonarch.com
Wed Nov 19 22:50:06 GMT 2003

Try making the following change to the source code.

In samba-3.0.0/source/lib/module.c

Change:

   handle = sys_dlopen(module_name, RTLD_LAZY);

   if(!handle) {
      int level = is_probe ? 3 : 0;
      DEBUG(level, ("Error loading module '%s': %s\n", module_name,
               sys_dlerror()));

      return NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL;
   }

To:
   handle = sys_dlopen(module_name, RTLD_LAZY);

   if(!handle) {
      int level = is_probe ? 3 : 0;
#if 0
      DEBUG(level, ("Error loading module '%s': %s\n", module_name,
               sys_dlerror()));
#else
      error = sys_dlerror();
      if (error) {
         DEBUG(level, ("Error loading module '%s':
%s\n",module_name,error));
      }
#endif