[Samba] solaris build problem

Michael Agard magard at sbigroup.com
Wed Nov 19 21:56:19 GMT 2003

Hello,

I am having the make error described below, but on Solaris 5.7, on two
different servers. I'm wondering if any resolution came of this issue
(as it seems that it may have been resolved offlist)? If not, I'd be
happy to send along my Makefiles and config.log if they would help...

Best regards,

Michael Agard
Senior Network Administrator
SBI.Razorfish