[Samba] tracing users logins

Romy Perez Moreno linux at fenix.uam.mx
Wed Nov 19 19:07:23 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've done a pair of scripts to check if any user is sharing his/her
account. This are run using root preexec an run postexec option in the
"home" share. It work some how good, but I have this problem.

When ever a user logs in, the share Home is open and the script (under
root preexec) is run, but after one minute or so, the postexec script is
run although the user has not logged out nor closed the share access.

How can I fix this? I wan that script_one is run when the user logs in and
script_two when he logs out.

thanks.

--
Ing. Romy Perez Moreno