[Samba] Basic Sol8 compile question

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Nov 18 21:28:59 GMT 2003

I'm scratching my head, and thinking that I overlooked something: how do I tell my Sun compiler (on Solaris 8 2/02) to look for files in /usr/include, etc.?
   For some reason -- a steam-rollered environment variable, I guess -- the compiler won't look there. I get lots and lots of "cannot find include file" messages whether ot not I try ot use --with-pam or --with-winbind.
   I don't think it's a problem with the makefile since it happens in 3.0.0 and 3.0.1pre3 (and also because I feel the problem very likely is me).
   Thanks.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator
William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Phone: (401) 598-1584 -- Cell: (401) 258-9169