[Samba] NT4 PDC and Samba 3

Don Bivens dbivens at carolinanetworking.com
Tue Nov 18 20:17:32 GMT 2003

John,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Disabling senfile support didn't help.  I
downgraded to 2.6 and things worked better but not quite right.

On my old setup I noticed I had some NIC issues so I replaced it.  I'm
wondering if I don't still have hardware problems.  To test that theory
I ran smbclient from the samba box and the latency was horrible.

Thanks to all