[Samba] Failing Authentication

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Tue Nov 18 18:50:21 GMT 2003

Sambe 3.0 is the PDC. No, I can't get any info. The Server is serving a
LOT of people. And the authentiction failures are extremely random... as
in maybe 3 a day. Debug level 10 is way to slow to turn on.

Let me just ask this for clarity. The fact that it is SQL server has
nothing to do with it, right? It uses "Windows Authentication", weither
that be through a Win32 API or whatever, just like every other program.
Same APIs.

Is there a specific debug level for a specific thing I can enable? 3.0
has better debug support now, but I haven't figured out how to use
it...?

Thanks.

--
Jerry Haltom <jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com>