[Samba] Printerassistent.

Stefan.Iven at voessing.de Stefan.Iven at voessing.de
Tue Nov 18 09:43:26 GMT 2003

Hi there,

Ok. My last postings about my problems with printerinstalation over
controlpanel were
still not answered.
So maybe I have to ask my question in an other way.

Is someone able to install a printer shared by Samba 3/Samba pre3 x over
the controlpanel?

I can't. I can't see my Server. I can see the Domain name and I can see
other clients wich belong
to the domain.
I can see all and connect to all over the Networkneighborhood.

Normaly I would say that conecting printer over the Networkneighborhood is
enough,
but it seems to me that applications become slow if you try to change the
printer
in the aplication.

Can someone? Any ideas? Pleas !

Mfg Stefan