[Samba] Index Errores over Samba

Jose Angel Mendoza Ronquillo angel at systemas.com.mx
Mon Nov 17 23:14:49 GMT 2003

Hi, my name is Jose Mendoza and I just mount a SAMBA 2.2.7 over Red Hat 9.0, that give to our administrative software a very good performance over the Novell server that we haved but now I'm receiving a lot of error index messages from my administrative software, I was reading about Oppportunistic Locking and I configure the Samba for that but I still having the same problem. Do you have an idea about what cause this situation?

My administrative application was developed in Acucobol and use indexed files, I ask for support with Acucobol but they told to me that they don't support Samba.

Thanks.

Saludos

Que tengas un buen dia

Servicios y Soluciones Integrales en Sistemas, S. de R.L. de C.V.
011-52-(614) 424-42-59
Necesitas las tablas de impuestos, tipos de cambio, Etc.?
http://www.sat.gob.mx/AGJI/acac97/2asec/indfisc.html

Actitud

Si prestáramos atención a nuestro intelecto en cada acto de nuestra vida, nunca nos enamoraríamos. Nunca tendríamos amistades. Nunca haríamos un negocio, porque seríamos cínicos. La verdad es que continuamente tenemos que arrojarnos al vacío y fabricarnos alas mientras llegamos a tierra firme.