[Samba] Samba3 HowTo

marion.haines at brevardcounty.us marion.haines at brevardcounty.us
Mon Nov 17 17:41:11 GMT 2003

The book is most helpful (I really like books versus electronic methods) and is a welcome addition to the help and information I get from this list, since Linux/UNIX/Samba is only part of my job.

For those that asked:  I found the first 4 or 5 chapters helped me the most, initially.  This was especially good for those who haven't had a lot of training in Linux/UNIX or can't/don't follow all the changes in Samba, but are still having to make various systems work together.  As far as other chapters are concerned, they make me look forward to attempting to implement other features instead of dreading the day they have to be done.

Marion D. Haines
Network Administrator
Board of County Commissioners
Brevard County, Florida