[Samba] Jobs hanging printer after printing

Richard Stanton richard.stanton1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 17 14:22:22 GMT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the offer - I've tried setting the printer up in cups as RAW
rather than generic postscript (for the 'model/make section'), but it made
no difference.  The windows driver also has options for various print
processors, I've tried RAW and TEXT but again it made no difference. Are
these the settings you were referring to?

Rich