[Samba] The boss will discharge me, I spoiled the system. HELP!

Ferretero Herraduras Clavo fer_lista_correo at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 17 12:25:47 GMT 2003

I have a mixture network with WinXP machines and IRIX (UNIX of Silicon Graphics) machines. In the machine with IRIX (O2) there was an old version of samba. It worked well.
But recently I've downloaded. I installed this new version, and I spoiled the system. Now I don't know if I have to reconfigure the smb.conf only or if I have to install more pakages or if I have to reconfigure several files... CAN ANYONE HELP ME???

Ferretero